Who we are
Legalcomplex is an independent project. Our goal is to make beautiful products to support a fair society. So we run a website to publish blog posts and launch services like Twitter feeds or YouTube channels. We want to respect your privacy about any information we may collect while running our website and channels.
What information we collect and why we collect it
The information we collect when you visit our website and channels is called User Statistics. This is information like:
• Your IP address which is your computer address on the internet, not your real home address;
• What browser did you use;
• What language do you read on your browser;
• Which site did you come from;
• When did you visit and;
• What you clicked on during your visit.
We use that information to better understand how you use our website and channels. With User Statistics, we can not find out your real name or where you live and won’t try either. We may ask for your email address to send you updates such as Legalcomplex latest blog posts, products, and services.
How we collect information
Legalcomplex uses three (3) services to collect information. For User Statistics, we use Google Analytics and Automattic . To send you an email we use MailChimp. Please visit their sites and check out their privacy policies.
Here are some of the methods used to gather User Statistics:
• Cookies: is a little file on your computer with information from our website, LegaLComplex will only store a cookie for three (3) months;
• Web beacons: is a little photo file in emails send by MailChimp. Web beacons collect information about when you open the email like your IP address, browser, email app, and stuff like that.
How we protect your privacy
Here’s how Legalcomplex will protect your information:
• We (which is actually me) and the User Statistics services like Google Analytics, Automatic & MailChimp will have access to your information;
• We will not rent or sell your email address to somebody else;
• In case somebody buys Legalcomplex, we will tell you via the website and channels that your information will be transferred to them;
• If we stop Legalcomplex, we will delete our accounts with Google Analytics, Automattic, and MailChimp
• If Authorities like the police want your email, we would require a valid warrant from the Dutch authorities and will notify you via the email of the pending request;
• We may occasionally publish numbers of how our products are being used, we will make sure you can not be identified as an individual in these publications. We will never publish your email.
Changes to our Private Policy
If you have subscribed Legalcomplex.com by email, you might also receive an alert informing you of these changes.
If you want to update, delete, or change your email address, please use the unsubscribe link in any of the Legalcomplex emails.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the way in which Legalcomplex has handled any privacy matter, send me a message: raymond[icon name=”at” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]legalcomplex.com.