Updated: August 2020
Who we are
Legalcomplex.com is a data analytics company registered with the Trade Register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 71150072. We want to respect your privacy and here’s how we aim to do so.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information we collect when you visit our website and channels is called User Statistics. This is information like:
• Your IP address which is your computer address on the internet;
• What browser did you use;
• What language do you read on your browser;
• Which site did you come from;
• When did you visit and;
• What you clicked on during your visit.
We use User Statistics to better understand how you use our website and channels.
The information we collect when you purchase our service we called Account Information.
This is information like:
• Phone number;
• Email address;
• Shipping address;
• Date of Birth;
• Bank or Credit Card detail.
We may also require you to create a username and password.
We use Account Information to process your payment and improve our customer service.
How we collect information
Legalcomplex uses third-party services to collect information.
For User Statistics, we use Google Analytics and Automattic. To send you an email we use MailChimp.
For Account Information, we use WooCommerce, PayPal, and Knab.
Please visit their sites and check out their privacy policies.
This privacy statement only covers our own collecting and handling of information. Our platform may link to external sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content and policies of external sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
How we protect your privacy
Here’s how Legalcomplex will protect your information:
• Legalcomplex.com is hosted in The Netherlands and has a data processing agreement with our hosting providers;
• User Statistics services and Account Information services will have access to your information;
• We will not rent or sell your information;
• In case somebody buys Legalcomplex, we will tell you via the website and channels that your information will be transferred to them;
• If we stop Legalcomplex, we will delete our accounts with our hosting provider and third party services;
• If Authorities like the police want your email, we would require a valid warrant from the Dutch authorities and will notify you via the email of the pending request;
• We may occasionally publish numbers of how our products are being used, we will make sure you can not be identified as an individual in these publications.
• We will never publish your email.
Changes to our Private Policy
Contact the raymond[at]legalcomplex.com, Data Privacy Officer at Legalcomplex.com. If you have any complaints about our privacy statement or the way Legalcomplex.com processes your personal data, you can submit a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. More information can be found on their website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl