Ever dreamed of a Bloomberg Terminal for the legal market? Instantly identify shifting demands for Legal or Regulatory solutions? Now you can
Spark? Identify Demand
There are several signals to indicate demand for products. Who’s getting venture funded is a direct sign of the desire for certain services. Capturing these cues helped us identify growth areas in the 2020 ‘Rebound‘ analysis. However, those were just snapshots without context. Like any static PDF report or survey, these findings are observations that immediately depreciate in value after release. Especially in volatile times, real-time data in a historical context is crucial.
For example one of the few areas of identifiable growth was Tax. Why? Well, 134 payment tech providers collectively raised $6.6 billion in 2020 alone. Consider that each payment transaction they process needs the appropriate tax rate in accounting which none of them is able to provide. How do we uncover this fact with Spark? Tax Tech received 200% more seed capital year over year. Meanwhile, Contract Tech seed funding dipped 60% every year since 2018. Move the slider below from left to right and back to experience this dramatic effect.
Spark Dashboard Specs
What does the Spark dashboard offer?
- 2x Dashboards:
- Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Scope: Legal and Regulatory Technologies
- Range: 2018 -2021 (updates all through 2021)
- Profiles: 1440+ in Venture and 510+ in M&A
- Updates: 23.1 per day
Spark Venture 2020
..a new data-rich dashboard that provides detailed information on M&A and investment activity..Featured on Artificial Lawyer
- Functions: Filter, Sort and export to PDF
- Filter: Date, Type, Market, Stage (Seed – Growth) and Country
- Sorting: Name, Source, Type, Market, Round Size, Total Raised
- Tool: Percentage (%) compare to previous periods
..identify trends and emerging sectors in the funding patterns of the legal tech and GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) industry, and to discover the consolidation trends within M&A activity..Featured on Artificial Lawyer
- $9.72 Billion for 2020 in Legal & GRC
- $27.94 Billion for 2020 in M&A
- Geo Analytics on funding trends
- Seed funding across markets & types
Spark M&A 2020
- Dashboard: New Companies (founded between 2018-2021)
- Emerging markets
- Geo Analytics
- Theme browser e.g. Automation, Contracts (inc. e-Sign)
- Search by keyword
- Export: CSV, API
Would you like to see more?